Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy to be with Nature

Just posted this and realized that it looks like I have nothing on, up on top, but I swear I do, cause you can see the one shoulder strap. As always, I was screwing around, laughing and having fun. It was dark outside and here we are, sitting in the middle of the driveway of the country house not having a care in the world. Only the deer and all the other animals were probably watching us. My second night there, I was out on the deck over looking everything, I could hear music in the distance, way distance and with that, the cows were "mooing" their heads off! It was so funny, but I stayed where I was and kept listening, of course living in Tracy Town, at least where I live, I don't hear that. I love all the different sounds up in the mountains at night time. But of course, being outside where I was, you still have to be cautious of your surroundings, as the Lions and Tigers like to come out and say hello too! There were alot of deer and babies where we were, just nesting in the trees and watching us "strangers". Never got a good shot of them with my camera.

Wow, look at this for you guys that know me. I'm really showing my age, huh? My "50" something day is coming up really fast and I can't believe it. This picture is for you Nicole.

No comments: