Here is my technique I use to make my flowers come to "life".
1. White Prima Flowers (you can use any flowers)
2. Mist with Glimmer Mist (you can mix colors)
3. Heat with Heating Tool to dry
4. Versamark ~ turn flower over onto pad. Using your fingers, press firmly into the
5. Apply clear embossing powder (I usually use "deep empression" by Stamp n Stuff,
but I had UTEE on hand)and gently shake off excess powder.
6. Using heat tool ~ Heat
7. As the embossing powder melts, you can add more embossing powder if you'd like,
be careful, as this gets really hot and your little fingers will be burning!
8. If you want your flower to look "thicker", re-do the process. Just a little, not
Then add your favorite embellishment/brads to the center of the flower.