Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Haute Artist Layouts





On this layout of me and my husband, I used the lyrics from a song by Lenny Kravitz dedicating it to my husband. Every day that passes, I realize just how blessed I am to have this man in my life. Yes, you guessed it! He is my "Butterfly"!







My beautiful daughter, she's on the left, and her best friend!









I loved creating these layouts for "Haute Artist". I really enjoyed working with all these fun butterflies, especially using the technique with the embossing powder on the material! And butterflies really do "fly", because one flew away when I was working and I couldn't find it for about 10 minutes. I went looking for it, and there it was! On the floor!




























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovin' your butterflies girlie, and I love they way you journaled around that last picture.