Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

BUTTERFLY ACRYLIC ALBUM


Here is the butterfly acrylic album I said I would post! I really like it, it was fun to create. I always tell myself to be simple, but I always end up getting everything out I own and then have this "huge" mess that sits there until I can clean it up. I'm serious, the front page must have three different colors of paint. I kept messing up, or didn't like it and would keep painting over it. The front cover also has a Hambly orange graph overlay on top. Paint, distressing, modge podge. The bird is a Heidi Swapp Ghost with a piece of paper from A Cherry On Top that I cut out. Chipboard swirls with paper from Quick Quotes and then finally the ribbon. I love my new ribbon with the butterflies on it. I got that on our road trip to Stamper's Wherehouse in Danville (remember - when D.J. picked flowers for Auntie Velma). I love the picture of Boston (my little doggie) looking at his paw prints on the deck. The picture of me and Rosanne was taken on the 4th of July, we met 15 yrs. ago when we all moved into our neighborhood. That's why my mini album is called memories! I need to find photos now to complete my album. Hope you like it!

No comments: