Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

SUNDAY, June 8, 2008

Happy Sunday to Everyone out there! I hope you had a nice weekend. I went to my usual " Friday Night crop" at Charleen's, but just messed around and ate homemade peach cobbler! That "good cooker" Charleen baked it.

Went home around 1:15 a.m. and bingo! Stayed up all night! No sleep, no nothing. I wasn't able to fall asleep until almost 5:00 pm on Saturday evening, got up at 9:45 pm, created a layout and went back to bed at 11:00 pm and slept all night!

Yes, I created a layout late Saturday night. Charleen and Gelica gave me a challenge for this upcoming week. I have to create 5 layouts by Friday night. This is happening because I keep creating mini albums. I love those! But then it takes away from my 12X12 layouts. So, no more mini's, until I complete this challenge! My "Journal Notebook" is completed, wrapped nicely and put in a pretty bag, sitting on the fireplace hearth, waiting for me to walk it across the street to Virginia's house. Mmm, I wonder how long it's going to sit there?

Remember my "flower adventure" with D.J.? Picking the entire Lobila flower plant for me when we were in San Ramon last Saturday? Someone did take a picture in my camera..........so I need to post that on my Blog because it's adorable! I will do that later with the "Journal Notebook". I hope Virginia loves it. It is a "Limited Edition", one of a kind. You know why? BECAUSE I AM NEVER CREATING ONE AGAIN ! Ugh. Four notebooks later! Have a nice day!

No comments: