Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas

This is for you Rosemary! I'm posting even though I can't get to my pics from your computer. Thank you for my wonderful Christmas gift and goodies and homemade "flan cake". Yummy.....we all need insulin shots for all the yummy stuff we ate this evening! (just kidding)

Rosie: we will find that paper line, even if I need to make an E-bay purchase! Thanks for searching Gelica! We love you.

Ok, so here's to staying healthy so we can make our Berkeley Birthday Road Trip on the 9th in "2010", Omgosh! Save your money baby!

After the Holidays, we all need to get busy and fill our Christmas minis with our beautiful family pictures.

Stephi, you are in my prayers to get better! I'm thinking of you........Warm Hugs to you.

Merry Christmas to all my friends. Stay Healthy and be Safe. Hugs to all of you ~ may God Bless you today and always.

Love, Velma

5 comments:

Jude said...

Velma, love hearing from u?, Hows Mama??? Hopes she's doing better, and keeping in good health?.
How R U And hubby?????, HOPE YOU GUY'S ARE HAVIN A BIT OF FUN?, if NOT come over to NZ, and we will show U guys how 2 party and incorporate scraping "TAGS",.... YES I had me darling scrapin and distressing tags for his christmas gifts for his emplyees, he loved it, he said it detressed him...... go figurer, (shit I carnt spell)... who cares you get the gist ah??
Love yah
Arohanui 2 all XXX

Creative Genealogy Scrapbooking said...

Have a merry Christmas! I can't wait to see what you do with your family Christmas photos.

Rowena(craftsbyrowena.com)

Tfriday said...

Hi Velma, I just wanted to wish you and your family a Merriest Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope your Mom is doing well. Thanks for being YOU!!!! Take care, Friday

CeeMae said...

Merry Christmas, Velma. I hope to see more of your work in 2010! x

The Traveller said...

Hi Velma!!! Just want to wish you and your family a "Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!! :D
Hugs
Connie