Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

SLIDE VIEW THINGY

Ok, so I taught myself how to do a slide show, wasn't quite sure what I was doing, got pissed off, but kept going at it, as I was determined! Not quite sure if I'll be able to it again, but I'll keep trying. That was my accomplishment for the day.

So excited, I got my invitation to join a mini book club ~ GIRLS GONE SCRAPPY ~ And anyone that knows me knows how much I love to create "mini books". I can actually do a mini album faster than I can a layout. I love doing both.

4 comments:

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

Velma!! :) Welcome to GGS !! now I'm off to read your blog :)
with a grin,
steffogal1
http://withagrin.blogspot.com/

The Traveller said...

Hi, I am a newbie at GGS not only that, I am new to everything, blogging, scrapbooking, not to mention mini album. I just learned to make slide today, and have it on my blog. LOL. Have a great day.
Connie
my blog: www.mem0ries-keeper.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Hello fellow GGS girl! The slideshow thing is a learning process ... I just figured it out myself :) But, you can do it!

Joyce ( Gingerbread Girl) said...

I am jealous! It takes me such a long time to scrapbook- doesn't matter the size.Hopefully I will get better in time. -Joyce