Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

SNEAK PEEK ~ OCTOBER 2011 TAG SWAP

Here's some sneaky peaks of the awesome tags that are coming your way!!! You're gonna love every single one!

A Big Thank You~  to all that have signed up for my November 2011 Tag Swap! As I know you're all very busy with the Holidays upon us.

October Tags
For December: I'm not sure if there will be a December Tag Swap, a really busy time for all of us.......for those of you that want to do a December Swap, keep in mind, there could only be a few of us... send me an email and share your thoughts.

October's Tags
Hugs, Velma

5 comments:

Sound of the Desert said...

These tags look great!!

The6ofusinca said...

Look at how fun these tags are!!!!

If it's too hectic for a December swap Velma then take a break and enjoy the holiday season. Your friends will be right here when your ready to do it again! :O)
xoxo
Blessings,
Jen

Traci said...

Hello Velma, I'm a newbie & wish I wishI knew about your tag swaps sooner. I absolutley love Halloween & would have loved to participate in that swap. They look fabulous. I would like to sign up for the next one if possiable. I would need all the details because I've never been involved in this kind of swap. I've done ATC's before. Anyway thank you for sharing your amazing BLOG. I don't have one of those either. Just an email & I subscribe to youtube videos.

Traci Lord
3team3lord3@comcast.net

The Jule Box Studios said...

These look very cool! Can't wait to get mine!! Luv ya lots Ms Velma!! xoxo

annes papercreations said...

Very cool Halloween tags. Looks so fun to do swap :-)
Hugs.